Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome - New Year - New Blog!

I'd noticed over the past few months that a lot of music-related goodness was passing through me. Sometimes I felt like some kind of web-oyster filtering all the crap that floats about into pearls.

Everyday I seem to be stumbling across absolutely incredible mixes, articles, news of events, free bits of software (vsts), and production techniques. I tell you - the nets gone nuts for free stuff lately! And this blog has been set upto try and make sense of it all.

Hopefully what will evolve over some time will be a serious resource for some of todays hottest mixes ( - the kind that cost too much to produce comercially). News on the more interesting releases and acts who are cutting it out there. Tutorials on just how they get that sound. A whole host of vsts & other bits of free software. Images, videos, links, — yeah, you name it.

I wont be posting everything i find up here - only the stuff I roadtest and vouch for myself. Whats the point if theres no quality control? Saying that though, there will be plenty of non-music based stuff from time to time - Its a big world with a lot of things going on and its good to take your inspiration from anything that delights you....

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home